Need something delicious & nutritious to munch on as the day trails on? Or maybe just a big bowl of Quest Nutrition goodness to start it off right?
Quest Trail Mix Cereal is a hybrid double whammy, fueling you right out of the gate or on-the-go, a recipe that nobody should go without.
Yields: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 2 Mixed Berry Bliss Quest Bars®
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- ¼ cup freeze-dried strawberries (7g)
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried blueberries (5g)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Break unwrapped Quest Bars® into small pieces.
3. Place on a nonstick baking sheet with almonds.
4. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until golden.
5. Remove and let cool.
6. Toss with berries.
7 Enjoy immediately, or add almond milk to create a breakfast cereal.
Nutrition Info (macros):
Calories: 130. Protein: 11g. Fat: 6g. Net Carb: 5g.