NUTRITIONAL INFO (COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES)
Yields: 16 servings | Serving Size: 1 truffle
Calories: 60 | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Net Carb: 4g
Fiber: 3g | Total Carb: 10g | P/CAL: 33%
Prep Time: 1 hour 20 min | Cook Time: N/A | Total Time: 1 hour 20 min
¼ cup oat flour
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
¼ cup water
1 ½ tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon butter extract
Pinch of salt
3 ½ ounces sugar-free milk chocolate bar
- In a small blender, take unwrapped Quest Bar® and blend until powdered form.
- In a medium bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder®, powdered bar, oat flour, sweetener, salt and chocolate chips.
- Add wet ingredients, and whisk until completely combined.
- Form dough into sixteen balls.
- Place balls onto wax paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, break down chocolate into pieces.
- Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir, then microwave for 20 additional seconds. Stir until chocolate is smooth.