The Casserole has perfected the art of “toss a bunch of stuff in a dish and bake it.” This recipe is no exception. Only, for our recipe, we’ve come up with a fun way to make your Nacho Cheese Tortilla Style Protein chips a savory crust and cheesy topping. This super-simple recipe doesn’t take a whole lot of ingredients, feeds up to eight people and you can bust out a few reps after eating it because it’s got 9g of protein per serving.
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
Calories: 120 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 2g
Prep Time: 12 mins | Cook Time: 22 | Total Time: 40 mins
- 2 Bags Quest Nacho Cheese Tortilla Style Protein Chips
- 1 cup shredded turkey breast
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup canned corn, rinsed
- 1/4 cup canned green chilies
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare two 5×5 baking dishes or one 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Crush the chips in the bags and distribute one of the bags between the two baking dishes and set aside the rest of the chips for later.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the shredded turkey, beans, corn, diced tomatoes, green chilies, 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, chili powder and salt until combined.
- Distribute the mixture over the crushed chips.
- Bake for 16 minutes.
- Remove and top with remaining chips and mozzarella cheese and continue baking for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!