Chances are you’re going to have a birthday to celebrate this year. When that time comes, we want you to be equipped! While the Quest Birthday Cake Protein Bar is like having a personal birthday cake all to yourself, your birthday deserves a little pomp. Enter these Birthday Cake Waffles.
Perfect as a breakfast or as an anytime celebratory dessert, this recipe will woo your friends and make your trek to reach your 2019 goals that much sweeter.
Look at the photo, get hungry. Look at the recipe, make it, get full on birthday cake waffles. Life is pretty cool sometimes.
BIRTHDAY CAKE WAFFLES
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1 Waffle
Calories: 230 | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 10g
Total Carb: 20g | Fiber: 7g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins (until desired consistency) | Total Time: 30 mins (including cool time)
- 1 Scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 Quest Birthday Cake Protein Bar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- Place Quest Bar in NutriBullet or comparable food processor and blend until small crumbles form
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of crumbles for topping. Place the remaining crumbles into a mixing bowl.
- Add in other ingredients and stir until a batter forms.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Spray a waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn the head to high.
- Pour the batter into the center of the waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Top off waffle with the remaining Quest Bar crumbles and add whipped cream.
- Celebrate and eat!