Life is full of simple pleasures — the wind on your face, the crunching of fresh snow under feet, and these Peanut Butter Blondies. There’s not much else we can say other than if you’ve ever been remotely interested in making one of our recipes, let it be this one. It’s simple, delicious and will disappear in half the time it takes you to bake it. Always the mark of a good dessert.
PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES
Yields: 9 Servings | Serving Size: 1/9 tray (1 blondie)
Calories: 170 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 7g
Total Carb: 12g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10-12 minutes | Total Time: ~ 50 minutes (includes cooling time)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 6×6 inch pan with parchment paper for easier removal.
- Place the cookies and oats into a nutribullet or blender and blend until no chunks remain.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add in the protein powder, sweetener, baking soda and salt. Stir until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth then add to the dry ingredients.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Don’t over-bake!
- Let cool for 20 minutes before cutting into nine squares and drizzling with melted chocolate chips.
- Indulge in the deliciousness of your hard work.