TOP YOUR WEEKEND OFF WITH A DOUBLE DOSE OF CHOCOLATE
SPRINKLE SOME CREATIVITY ON YOUR FAVORITE HERO BAR FLAVOR
AND OF COURSE, REMEMBER TO ENJOY!
TAKE A BITE OUT OF THIS CHOCOLATE FOODGASM YOURSELF WITH THE RECIPE BELOW:
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN CREAM PIES
Yields: 3 servings | Serving Size: 1
Calories: 220 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Net Carb: 2g
Prep Time: 25 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Total Time: 40 min
- Chop Hero Bar into small pieces and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place warm pieces in a food processor and add ¼ scoop of protein powder.
- Process mixture until all is crumbled. Add water and pulse until dough is formed.
- Separate into 3 even pieces and roll into balls.
- Press each ball into a 3 inch circular disk.
- Spray tart molds with non-stick spray.
- Place each thin circle of dough into a mold and gently press into mold until even.
- Bake pie crusts in a 250F oven for 8 minutes.
- Once removed from oven, carefully press down centers of pie crust as they may have risen in the oven.
- Let crusts cool completely.
- In a small bowl add heavy cream and remaining ¼ scoop of protein powder.
- Use a handmixer to whip the cream mixture until thick like whipped cream.
- Add cream mixture into a piping bag.
- Evenly pipe mixture into the pie shells.
- Top with pecans.