The Quest Snack Bars are officially here, and we wouldn’t be Quest if we didn’t have another must-try recipe for our fans. Today, we’re showing you how to make your very own Trail Mix Scones using the Cranberry Trail Mix Snack Bar. It’s a simple recipe that provides you with some delicious breakfast scones for the whole family. Check out the full recipe below.
TRAIL MIX SCONES
Yields: 6 Servings | Serving Size: 1 scone
Calories: 160 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 9g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10-12 minutes | Total Time: ~ 35 minutes (includes cool time)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the protein powder, zero cal sweetener, almond flour, tapioca flour, salt and baking powder into a food processor or nutribullet and pulse until combined.
- Add in the cold butter and egg and pulse until fine crumbles form.
- Chop the Quest Snack Bar into small pieces and place it into the food processor and pulse just until combined.
- Press the mixture into a ball and transfer it to the baking sheet.
- Mold the dough into a mound and cut the mound into 6 evenly-sized triangles.
- Separate the triangles and bake them for 10-12 minutes and the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the drizzle and pour it over the scones.
- Dig in!