We can’t tell you how the final season of Game of Thrones will end, but we can make sure you’re prepared with delicious, high protein party treats for your next viewing party! This is your classic deviled egg recipe, but with a little fire and ice love. We’d like to call them Dragon Eggs, but we don’t think Daenerys would appreciate us cooking her baby dragons before they’re born. Check out the full recipe below and root for Jon Snow!
GAME OF THRONES DEVILED EGGS
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 egg
Calories: 124 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: <1g
Total Carb: 1g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 25 mins
- Boil eggs for 9-10 minutes, remove and instantly place them in a bowl of ice water.
- Once the eggs have cooled down, crack them without removing the shell.
- In a large plastic ziploc bag, add 2-3 drops of blue food coloring along with the cracked eggs and close the bag.
- Rub and move the food coloring around until it’s been evenly distributed between the eggs.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove shells from eggs and cut in half, from narrow top of egg to wider bottom of egg.
- Remove all the yolks and place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the mayonnaise, mustard and salt and mix until combined.
- Scoop the egg/mayo mixture into the center of the emptied egg whites.
- Top with tortilla chip pieces and paprika.
- After every bite, say “winter is coming”