It’s that time of year where you can’t escape pumpkin — that’s great news if you’re a fan of our Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar, chocolate and decadent dessert. Because these pumpkin spice truffles are truly a marvel to enjoy. They take minimal effort and will be a hit with your friends (or just yourself, we won’t tell). Carve into the full recipe below:
PUMPKIN SPICE TRUFFLES
Yields: 12 Servings | Serving Size: 1 truffle
Calories: 130 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 11g
Prep Time: 20 mins | Chill Time: 20 mins | Total Time: ~50 mins (includes additional chill time)
- Place the cashew butter, pumpkin puree, Quest Bar, protein powder, almond flour, cinnamon and sea salt into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- You will need to stop and scrape the sides as needed to ensure a good mix.
- Roll the dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Chill them in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Dip each ball in the chocolate or spoon chocolate over each ball. Dust the tops with cinnamon and chill until ready to serve.