Today is the day to go bananas in your kitchen! In celebration of National Banana Bread Day, here’s a Quest Nutrition #15SecondRecipe that’ll take a classic flavor to a #CheatClean level.
This Quest Banana Bread recipe gives you amazing flavor and all the protein your oven can handle. You’ve gotta try this!
Yields: 6 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 18 min
Total Time: 28 min
1 ½ scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
3 tablespoons almond flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 7-by-3-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the almond milk and Quest Bars® for 1 minute 20 seconds. Stir until smooth.
4. Stir in the applesauce and egg.
5. Add the Quest Protein Powder®, zero-calorie sweetener, and almond flour, and mix well.
6. Stir in baking powder until smooth, but don’t over-mix.
7. Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle with walnuts, if using. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Info per slice (makes 6):
Calories: 110. Protein: 14g. Fat: 3g. Net Carb: 5g (0 sugar grams). Fiber: 6g. P/CAL: 50%.