You’ll only need one bite to realize that it’s love. These #CheatClean Salted Caramel Ice Cream Bites are deliciously irresistible.
Yields: 32 servings
Serving Size: 1 bite
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 8 min
Total Time: 2 hr 30 min
- 4 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bars®
- 32 mini muffin cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1½ scoops Quest® Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- ½ scoop Quest® MCT Oil Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2½ tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips (21 grams)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place unwrapped Quest Bars® on a sheet of wax paper and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Cut each bar into 8 pieces, and using a rolling pin, roll each into 2-inch circles.
- Coat each muffin cup with cooking spray.
- Press bar circles into each cup bottom and up sides to create a crust.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove to cool.
- In a large blender add Quest® Protein Powder, Quest® MCT Oil Powder, almond milk, yogurt, sweetener and salt. Blend for 10-15 seconds or until completely combined.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and add chocolate chips.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Ice cream should be ready in 15 minutes. Place ice cream in an air tight container and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of ice cream into each chocolate cup, and serve.
Net Carb: 1g (0 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 4g