If you’ve been searching for a way to make your Quest Gingerbread Protein Cookies even more craveable, look no further than these super-simple, super-poppable gingerbread truffles. This is the perfect dessert recipe for anyone who doesn’t want to spend a bunch of time preparing — you’re set to start eating in 20-30 minutes, and most of that is freezer time. Get in the holiday spirit of laziness and curl up with this chocolate gift from the protein gods.
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 truffle
Calories: 100 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 9g | Fiber: 2g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5-6 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
- 2 Quest Gingerbread Protein Cookies
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Break Gingerbread cookies into pieces and place them into a food processor or nutribullet.
- Pulse until small crumbles form. Remove 2 tablespoons of crumbles and set aside for garnish.
- Add the cream cheese, milk and protein powder to the food processor and continue pulsing until combined.
- Separate the mixture into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While freezing, melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish until smooth.
- After 15 minutes, remove balls from freezer and dip each ball into the chocolate and top with gingerbread cookie crumbles.
- Repeat until you have covered each ball.
- Return balls to the freezer to harden the chocolate before serving.
Be sure to store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool place to prevent melting.