NUTRITIONAL INFO (WAFFLE GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH)
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 sandwich
Calories: 196 | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9.5g | Net Carb: 7g (2.5g sugar)
Fiber: 1g P/CAL: 39%
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Total Time: 15
2 tablespoon Quest® Brown Rice Powder
2⁄ 3 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoon unsalted butter
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
Nonstick cooking spray
2oz light mozzarella cheese
- Heat a waffle iron to medium-low heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg, milk, butter, vanilla extract, sweetener, and baking powder. Whisk together until completely combined.
- Add both Quest Protein Powders® and Quest® Brown Rice Powder. Whisk until smooth and thick.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Add waffle batter and cook for 1 minute.
- Repeat steps 1-5
- Sprinkle cheese in between waffles
- Place sandwich in oven for 5 minutes at 400° fahrenheit