There’s no better way to start your day than with a hearty bowl of cereal. It’s even better when that cereal is actually a Quest Maple Waffle Protein Bart transformed into cereal! This is one of the easiest, quickest recipes we’ve made — simple cut up your bars, bake them for a hot minute or five and then add your favorite fixin’s. Don’t believe me? Check the full recipe below and find out for yourself!
MAPLE WAFFLE CEREAL
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
Calories: 320 | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Net Carb: 10g
Total Carb: 29g |
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 Quest Maple Waffle Protein Bars
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bars into 1/4 inch pieces and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, distribute the pieces into two serving bowls.
- Top with almond milk, pecans, raspberries & chia seeds.