Get a jump on fall with the warm and welcoming flavor of these grilled peaches and vanilla streusel. Top off your creation with a dollop of Halo Top for the maximum enjoyment.
Check out the full recipe below!
GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA STREUSEL
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 3-4 peach slices and crumble
Calories: 167 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 12g
Total Carb: 18g |
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 30 mins (including cool time)
- 2 yellow peaches, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp granulated erithritol
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 low calorie vanilla ice cream of choice (we used Halo Top)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse together the almond flour, protein powder, walnuts, erythritol, oats and cinnamon.
- Add in the coconut oil, water and vanilla — pulse just until small crumbles form.
- transfer mix to the baking sheet and spread the crumbles out in an even layer, covering the pan.
- bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare a cast iron grilling skillet or equivalent with non-stick spray and turn on to medium-high heat.
- cook peaches 2-3 minutes on each side until tender.
- Place the grilled peaches on a serving plate and top with streusel and 1/4 cup of your ice cream of choice.