Get Yourself a Chocolate Oatmeal Skillet Brownie that Works for YOU!
Skillet Brownies are one of those must-taste things in life — but who wants to deal with the feeling of having a bag of sugar running through their veins and the inevitable crash that follows? Ditch the sugar crash and feed your cravings with this scrumptious Chocolate Oatmeal Skillet Brownie recipe!
CHOCOLATE OATMEAL SKILLET BROWNIE
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1/5 Brownie
Calories: 150 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 4g | Erythritol: 6g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 27 mins
1 egg, large
2 tbsp sweetener (Truvia)
2 tbsp rolled oats
2 tbsp unsweetened cocao powder
2 tbsp butter, warmed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 f prepare a small cast iron skillet with non-stick spray.
- Place the oatmeal cookie and oats into a blender or food processor and blend until small crumbles form.
- Place the blended cookie and oats, protein, sweetener, cocao powder, baking powder and salt into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Add in the egg, vanilla and warmed butter. Mix until a dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for 9-12 minutes. Don’t over bake.
- Cut into 5 slices and serve.