A delicious recipe from Stacie P. (Instagram) for Quest Banana Nut Muffin Ice Cream Peanut Butter Sandwich! Enjoy!
– 2.5 ounces Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt or other plain greek yogurt
– 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
– 3 teaspoons Stevia
– 7 drops Vanilla stevia or 1 tsp natural vanilla essence
– 1 tbsp Cookie Nookie Peanut butter (Natural peanut butter or dark chocolate peanut butter would also work great)
1) Combine Greek yogurt, coconut flour and stevia in a small container and mix well. Place in the freezer for approx 20 mins.
2) Preheat oven to 200 C (392 F)
3) Place a Banana Nut Muffin Quest Bar on grease proof baking paper and microwave for 15 seconds.
4) Break the Quest Bar in half and roll into 2 balls. Flatten each ball with hand or rolling pin to make 2 even oval cookie shapes.
5) Place the cookies on baking tray and bake for 4 mins or until golden brown. Take them out and allow them to cool completely.
6) Take your pre frozen “ice cream” mixture and spread onto the inner side (side facing down on the baking tray) of one of your banana nut cookies.
7) On the inner side of your second cookie, spread your layer of peanut butter. Then place the cookie on top of the ice cream mixture peanut butter side touching the ice cream. Cut sandwich in half.
8) Place your ice cream cookie back in the freezer for another 45-60 mins and then slowly enjoy every mouthful of that baby!
Nutritionals (makes two sandwiches): Calories: 164. Fat 6.5g. Active carbs: 4.5g (10g fiber, 3.5g sugar) Protein 15.5g.