Yields: 2 serving
Serving Size: 1 pie
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 7 min
Total Time: 20 min
1 tablespoon Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 ounce fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
2 tablespoons sugar free blueberry jam
1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Microwave Quest Bars™ for 10 seconds
- Flatten bar until about 1/8 inch thick in and then cut out four large circles with a 3 ½ inch round cookie cutter. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add Quest™ protein, cream cheese and sweetener. Mix until combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of blueberry jam onto the middle of one of the circles. Then add half of the cream cheese mixture onto of the blueberry jam. Do the same to the other circle.
- Place the two extra round pieces onto of the two circles with filling and press down the edges.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Net Carb: 14g (4g sugar)
Total Carb: 30g