Blueberry protein pancakes aren’t anything new. That’s exactly why we wanted to give them a new twist! Get hungry for these unbelievably fluffy, filling and satisfying Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes. They fit within your macros and are a quick, fun and easy way to get your protein for breakfast without having to spend an hour in the kitchen. Check out the full recipe and below!
Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 pancake
Calories: 265 | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 8g |
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 up almond flour
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- Place the ricotta cheese, eggs, almond milk and vanilla into a food processor or blender and blend until ricotta cheese is smooth.
- In a bowl, stir together the almond four, protein powder, baking powder and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Spray a pancake pan or frying pan with non-stick spray.
- Turn on low-medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 of batter into the center of the frying pan and use the bottom of the measuring cup to spread the batter into an even circle.
- Top with a few blueberries and cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.