A delicious recipe from Andrea M. (Instagram) for Chocolate cheesecake banana oats using Quest Bars!
– 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats
– 1 tsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
– Unsweetened Almond milk
– Optional: 1 packet of Stevia
– 1/2 banana sliced
1) Pour oats into a bowl and add 1 cup of water.
2) Microwave for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the cocoa powder. If desired, a small amount of almond milk to make it more moist.
4) Microwave for another minute.
5) Microwave the Quest Bar for 30 secs. Makes it more creamy/chewy 🙂
5) Topped off with banana slices, quest bar pieces, and Cheesecake Topping.
– 1 tsp of Sugar Free Cheesecake Jello Powder
– 2 tbs of Greek Yogurt
– Just mix it together and plop on top.