This Quest Nutrition Chocolate Strawberry Cake is a showstopper.
Layers of strawberry cake and a Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar are baked together to create a decadently rich flavor experience that is also guilt-free. Your taste buds will be begging you for an encore.
Recipe by Nicolette from Protein Treats by Nicolette.
- 1 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 Tbsp. almond meal flour
- 2 Tbsp. xylitol or stevia
- ½ Tbsp. liquid coconut oil
- 1 strawberry
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a ramekin with non-stick spray.
2. Place all ingredients, except the Quest Bar, in a blender or magic bullet and blend until batter is smooth and well combined. Put the quest bar on a plate sprayed with non-stick spray and microwave for 12 seconds. Smooth out with a rolling pin and cut out two circular pieces out using a small cookie cutter or knife.
3. To assemble, place one circular Quest Bar piece on the bottom of the ramekin, spoon ½ of the cake batter on top of that, place the 2nd circular Quest Bar piece on top of the batter and, lastly, spoon the remainder of the cake batter on the very top.
4. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Take the cake out of the ramekin and drizzle Sweet Spreads chocolate brownie coconutter on top, if desired.
*Makes 2 servings. 1 serving is ½ of the cake without topping*
Macros per serving (makes two):
Calories: 229. Protein: 16.1, Net carbs: 9g. Fat: 9.8g.
You can find Nicolette at: