- 2 Banana Nut Muffin Quest Bars
- 1/8 cup (5 grams) freeze dried bananas, crushed
- 1 teaspoon granulated stevia
- 1.5 tablespoons chilled coconut cream from a can
- 1 – 6 ounce Banana Cream Pie yogurt
- 4 tablespoons fat-free Cool Whip
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (dry)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute
- 6 thin slices of banana
- 6 tablespoons fat-free Redi Whip
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Microwave the bars for 10 seconds on sprayed wax paper.
3. In a small bowl, mash together the Quest Bar, freeze dried bananas and sweetener. Press into the bottom and up the sides of three small ramekins sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 7-8 minutes (until beginning to get golden brown). Remove and cool completely. Pop out of ramekins, if desired.
4. Meanwhile, in a stand mixer, add all filling ingredients and beat for 2 minutes. Chill filling for 1 hour.
5. Place 1 banana at the bottom of each Quest cup. Spoon filling into cups. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
6. Squirt 2 tablespoons of Redi Whip on top of each pie. Top with a thin banana slice.
Macros per pie (makes three): 240 calories. 24g protein. 6g fat. 18g net carbs.
Drew Manning is a trainer, best selling author, and transformation specialist, gaining widespread attention for his journey titled “Fit to Fat to Fit.” Follow him here:
YOUTUBE – http://www.youtube.com/fit2fat2fit
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/fit2fat2fit
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/fit2fat2fit
INSTAGRAM – http://www.instagram.com/fit2fat2fit
Blogilates (Cassey Ho), is a certified fitness instructor, creator of POP Pilates, and a lover of all things healthy. Follow her here:
YOUTUBE – http://www.youtube.com/blogilates
FACEBOOK – http://www.facebook.com/blogilates
TWITTER – http://twitter.com/blogilates
INSTAGRAM – http://www.instagram.com/blogilates