Pumpkin puree wasn’t just meant for pies. Here is a healthy and delicious Fall season recipe for Creamy Pumpkin Quest Pasta by Amy C.!
– 1 pack Quest Pasta, Spaghetti (cook per instructions)
– 1/4 of an Onion, diced
– 1/2 teaspoon Mince Garlic
– 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
– 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
– Salt and Pepper, to taste
– 1/2 can mixed veggies, rinsed
– 3 oz Chicken breast
Sautee onion and garlic in some coconut oil on medium heat until onion is clear. Then add the pumpkin puree, almond milk and salt and pepper. Mix and allow it to simmer for a couple of minutes. Then mix together chicken, pumpkin sauce, spaghetti and veggies. Eat up!
You can find Amy at:
Nutritionals: Calories: 236. Fat 9g. Active Carbs: 7.5g (13.5 g fiber, 4 g sugar) Protein 37g.