Every Day Can Be National Pancake Day with Quest Pancakes
“Put that in your pan and cake it!” was probably not ever said before today, but that’s the advice we took when we came up with our protein pancakes. Why not have a pancake that’s as beneficial as our other products? While we don’t have a pre-packaged pancake to delight you with, the recipe for this one is simple and repeatable every morning you have a craving for a protein flapjack. And judging by how good these taste, that’ll be more mornings than you expect. Check out the full recipe below.
- 3 Eggs, large
- 1/3 coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Quest Protein Powder (one serving of any flavor)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Whisk together the eggs and milk until incorporated.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue whisking until smooth.
- Prepare a skillet or pancake pan with non-stick spray and turn on medium heat.
- Cook the pancakes 1/4 cup at a time until edges start to brown.
- Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.