We just released the unbelievably chewy and delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie, and if you’re a diehard Quest fan, you’ve probably eaten your fair share. Worry not, we’re here to give you more options to enjoy your new favorite cookie while keeping your macros in check. Take a look at the full recipe below and share your creations with us on your socials using the hashtag #onaquest!
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE SCONES
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 Scone
Calories: 230 | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 18g | Fiber: 6g
Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 9 mins | Total Time: 45 minutes (incl. cool time)
- Break Quest Cookies into small pieces and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Cook for 3-5 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees
- Remove and let cool
- Place the cooled cookies into a food processor or nutribullet and blend until fine crumbles form.
- add the butter to the cookie crumbles and pulse until just combined
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond flour, oat flour, protein powder, granulated erythritol, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the cookie mixture from the food processor and lightly beaten egg. Stir until a dough forms.
- Fold in half of the chocolate chips and save the other half for later.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place it in the center of the baking sheet to create a mound.
- Press the mound down slightly so that it’s even in height.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the mound in half four times to create eight evenly sized triangles.
- Separate the triangles on the baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth. Transfer to a plastic zip bag and cut the corner to create a piping bag.
- Drizze chocolate over each scone.