Jump the Gun on Fall Flavors With this Delicious Pumpkin Crisp
There’s no better way to end the summer than to prepare yourself for the flavors of fall. For you, that means making this incredibly delicious pumpkin crisp! Best of all, each serving of this pumpkin crisp has less than 1g of sugar. So what are you waiting for? Check out the full recipe below:
Yields: 15 Servings | Serving Size: 1/15 of crisp
Calories: 100 | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 11g | Sugar: <1g
Prep Time: 12 minutes | Bake Time: 5 minutes for bars / up to 35 minutes for crisp | Total Time: ~1 hour (including cool time)
CRISP LAYER PUMPKIN LAYER OPTIONAL
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 7×11 inch baking dish with nonstick spray and set it aside.
- Prepare the crisp by cutting the protein bar into small pieces and place them on a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the bar for 5 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Chop the bar pieces up and place them into a bowl with the almond flour, zero calorie sweetener and sea salt and stir until combined.
- Stir in the melted butter and set the mixture aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together all the pumpkin layer ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour the pumpkin layer into the prepared pan and top with the crisp.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes so the center is no longer jiggly.
- Let cool before cutting into squares and enjoying!