To celebrate National Cereal Day we’ve whipped up our very own Questified Cereal. And now we’re sharing it with you. So many of our fans have been using Quest Protein Shakes as the milk for their cereal that we thought, why not Quest Protein Shakes and Quest Bars? This is the delicious end result of that though.
Check out the full recipe below:
HOMEMADE QUEST CEREAL
Yields: 3 Servings | Serving Size: 1/3 of completed recipe: 1 bowl
Calories: 210 | Protein: 25g | Fat: 8g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 17g
Prep Time: 3 mins | Cook Time: 3-5 mins | Total Time: ~ 10 mins (includes cooling time)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bar into 1/4 inch pieces and then place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the pieces for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool completely.
- Distribute the pieces between three serving bowls.
- Pour the Quest Vanilla Protein Shake over the cereal bowls and serve.