If you’ve ever grappled with the age-old debate over what’s the best breakfast food, you might find yourself unable to crown a champion. That’s why we’re here to settle the debate with our Questified Pancake Cereal. One part cereal, one part pancakes — it combines two of the best breakfasts you can imagine into one satisfying bowl. Outside of the adorable novelty, our bite-sized pancakes make a great addition to your morning start. Take a look at the full recipe below.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/6th of batter
Calories: 130 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 12g | Sugar: 1g
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15-20 minutes | Total Time: ~35 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Protein Shake, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare a large skillet with nonstick spray and turn on medium heat.
- Transfer the batter to a large zip-bag and cut a small piece from the corner to create a piping bag.
- Pipe small 1-inch pancakes into the skillet.
- Cook each for 1-2 minutes — flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat until you have finished the batter.
- Place roughly 1/6 of the mini pancakes into a bowl — top with fresh fruit and maple syrup if desired.