It’s basically official, Quest Protein Cookies are a huge success! But by now, we’re sure you’re craving a new creative way to cook with your cookie stash. That’s what this unbelievably delicious recipe is all about. Take a look at the video and the full recipe below!
PEANUT BUTTER TOAST
Yields: 8 servings
Calories: 330 | Protein: 24g | Fat: 23g | Net Carb: 5g
Total Carb: 15g | Fiber: 3g
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 55 min | Total Time: 1hr 35 mins (cool time)
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 5 eggs
- 5 scoops Quest vanilla milkshake protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- One pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar free sweetener
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- preheat oven to 400
- Break Quest Peanut Butter Cookie into small pieces and place onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes, remove to cool.
- In a food processor, add baked Quest Bar pieces, Pulse until rough crumbs are achieved, set aside for topping.
- Reduce oven to 350
- combine all toast ingredients in large bowl until well incorporated
- Line and 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper, spray with cooking spray, and smooth top with a knife.
- Bake toast at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until knife comes out clean, allow toast to cool for 15 minutes, set aside.
- Mix spread ingredients in a small bowl, top cooled toast with spread, garish with toppings (quest crumbs)