Life is at its best when you’re exploring and experiencing new things. So in that tradition, we decided to subvert your expectations of what constitutes “protein” food with this way-better-than-it-sounds, Snickerdoodle Cookie Hummus. If you’re anything like me, finding out that you can make something as delicious and savory as hummus into an equally delicious but sweet treat should make you excited to check this one out. Plus it takes all of 15 minutes to make – noice.
SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE HUMMUS
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 full ingredients list (serves up to 8)
Calories: 170 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Net Carb: 9g
Total Carb: 18g | Fiber: 5g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: N/A | Total Time: 15 mins
MOCHA CUPCAKE MIX
- 1 1/2 cups garbanzo beans (1 can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 scoop Quest Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
- 2 Quest Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon + more for topping
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Break the cookies into small pieces and place into a food processor or NutriBullet. Blend until fine crumbles form. Remove and set aside.
- Place the garbanzo beans, tahini, milk and vanilla into the food processor and blend until smooth. You will need to stop and scrape the sides as needed.
- Once smooth, add in the protein powder, cinnamon, sweetener and 3/4 of the cookie crumbles (saving the rest for the topping)
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer fot a serving bowl and top with remaining cookie crumbles and cinnamon.