Simply delicious (and deliciously simple), these #CheatClean cookies are irresistible.
This recipe by Andrea’s Protein Cakery is guaranteed to delight your friends and family.
- 1 White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar
- ½ cup raspberries (62g)
- 1 packet stevia (1g)
- BCAA powder
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Place Quest bar on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 6 minutes, until the bar begins to puff.
- Meanwhile, make the raspberry filling by boiling the raspberries (mash them over low heat, bring to a boil). Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove raspberries from heat, and add stevia. Mix well.
- Remove Quest bar from oven, and use the parchment to help you flatten the bar (fold the parchment over the bar, and press down with an oven mitt). The white chocolate part will be a bit melted, but you can just fold that back into the cookie dough.
- Use cookie cutters to make the flowered shapes. The three top cookies should have a hole in the middle. As with regular cookie dough, combine the dough remnants and flatten again to cut more cookies.
- Bake the cookies for a few minutes more, until firm.
- Remove cookies from oven, and let cool.
- Sprinkle the top cookies with BCAA powder for the look of powdered sugar.
- Spoon raspberry filling onto bottom cookies, and top with powdered top cookies.
Macros (makes three):
One cookie: Cal: 74 Prot: 7g, Active Carbs: 3g (3g fiber, 1.3g sugar), Fat: 3g.
To make the Linzer cookie shape, use a Linzer cutter or flower and circle cutters.
You can find Andrea M at: