Call a gameday audible with these Quest Boneless Chicken Wings!
This #CheatClean slam-dunk is the perfect zone defense for keeping junk food away during the March Madness! Give them a try!
Yields: 2 servings
Serving Size: 6 boneless wings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
1 bag Quest® BBQ Protein Chips
1 tablespoon Quest® Multi-Purpose Mix Protein Powder
2 (4-oz) chicken breasts
4 tablespoons wing sauce, divided
2 tablespoons fat-free mozzarella cheese
2 egg whites
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim any fat off the chicken breasts and cut each into 6 nugget-sized pieces.
- Add 2 tablespoons hot sauce and chicken to a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Add Quest Protein Chips™ and cheese to a mini blender and process to crumbs. Place in a shallow dish.
- Add Quest Protein Powder™ to a shallow dish.
- Add egg whites to a shallow bowl.
- With your left hand, coat each wing with Quest Protein Powder™, then dip in egg white.
- With your right hand, coat chicken into crumb mixture.
- Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray and lay chicken down. Spray tops with additional cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip and cook 10 more minutes, or until cooked through.
- Toss in additional 2 tablespoons wing sauce, or use for dipping.
Net Carb: 3g
Total Carb: 3g