A #CheatClean treat that is simple, yet overwhelmingly delicious. This Brownie Peanut Butter Cups recipe by VMFitness will make you smile with every bite.
- Warm both Quest Bars in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Break Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar into 6 pieces, have 3 of them be slightly larger than the other 3.
- Roll 3 pieces of the Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar into balls, then push flat into the bottom of 3 silicone baking cups.
- Break the Peanut Butter Supreme Quest Bar into 3 pieces, make into 3 flat circles and push on top of Chocolate Brownie base.
- Take remaining 3 pieces of Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar and push on top of the Peanut Butter Supreme middle (or for a different texture, take those 3 pieces, place into a microwave safe dish with 1 tsp water, microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, mix well, then place that on top of the Peanut Butter mix!)
- – Bake at 375 F for 3 minutes.
- – Best enjoyed warm! (Optional: add peanut butter on top!)
Macros per cup (makes three cups): 127 calories, 13.3g protein, 3.3g active carbs, 1g sugar, 5.3g fat, 12g fiber
You can find Josie M. at: