Go on, you deserve it. Reward yourself with a slice of this #CheatClean treat. When it comes to healthy desserts, this decadent recipe by Mel V. might just top your list.
*Changes were made from the original recipe.
- 2x Whole Eggs
- 40g sugar-free syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 40g Raw Cocoa Powder
- 220g of Extra Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 3x 150g tubs of Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Soften the Quest Bars in the microwave for approx. 10 seconds each. Mold them into the base of the tin (ensure your spray with oil or use baking paper to avoid sticking)
- Combine the filling ingredients & mix till smooth (I used a hand beater)
- Bake on 160 degrees for approx. 20 mins, till the outside of the cake is firm & the inside is slightly soft & wobbly.
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake inside the oven to further cook till the oven becomes cool.
- Once cooled, place into the fridge overnight before slicing and serving.
Macros per slice (makes 11 slices):
Calories 147. Fat 6.7g. Protein 14g. Net Carbs 13.1g. Sugar: 3g Fiber: 6g.
You can find Mel V. at: