Why go to the fair for funnel cake when you can make a healthy, delicious one at home? Here’s an amazing recipe from VM Fitness for Quest Funnel Cake!
– 1 Quest Bar (use the flavor of your choice)
– 1 TBS protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Microwave Quest Bar for 10 seconds and split into 8 pieces.
3. Roll in between hands into a long log/worm shape – then flatten –
4. Twist/swirl into random funnel cake lines and repeat with the rest of the pieces overlapping each other.
5. Spritz with cooking spray and bake three minutes on parchment paper lined pan
6. Let cool completely in fridge and dust a little protein powder over it!
Nutritionals: Calories: 270. Fat 7g. Active Carbs: 4g (18g fiber, 2g sugar) Protein 35g.
You can find VM Fitness at: