Make the next couple of days a #CheatClean Chocolate weekend! A round of applause to Nicolette S. at @NJSTRAMFAM for this incredible Fan Recipe of the Week for Quest Chocolate Brownie Squares!
Each rich, amazingly delicious bite encourages fist pumps and high fives. Give them a try.
- 2 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bars
- 1 scoop chocolate protein poweer
- ¼ cup almond meal flour
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate PB2
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. xylitol
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- Mini chocolate chips, optional
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a mini loaf pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Microwave both quest bars for 12 seconds then mold to the bottom of the loaf pan. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add protein powder, almond meal flour, PB2, xylitol, and cacao powder. Sift together then add the egg whites and almond milk to the bowl. Stir until batter is well combined. It will be thick and that is OKAY!
3. Spoon batter into the mini loaf pan on top of the Quest Bar “crust”. Smooth down with a spoon and sprinkle some mini chocolate chips, if desired.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 28-32 minutes or until brownie batter is set. Let cool for one hour then slice into 6 even pieces and enjoy!
Makes 6 servings
1 serving is 1 square
Macros for 1 serving (without the chocolate chips):
125 calories, 14.2g protein, 3.9g net carbs, 5.1g fat, 7.5g fiber, 1.2g sugar
You can find Nicolette at: