This creamy Chocolate Covered Banana Shake is made with Quest Banana Cream Protein Powder and has 15g of protein per serving. It’s the perfect quick, cool, tasty treat.
Yield: 3 servings
Serving Size: ⅓ shake
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 5 min
- 2 scoops Quest® Banana Protein Powder
- 1¾ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 cups ice
- ½ medium banana
- ¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons banana extract
- 1½ tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips (14g)
1 Place everything but chocolate chips into a blender.
2 Blend until thick and creamy (about 20 seconds).
3 Pulse in chocolate chips.
4 Pour into three glasses, and serve.
Nutrition Info per serving (makes 3):
Net Carb: 9g (5 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 28g