Are YOU ready for the first #15SecondRecipe with Quest Protein Chips!?
WATCH this Crispy Jalapeño Poppers #15SecondRecipe and #CrunchClean with this tasty, healthy snack.
- 8 jalapeno peppers
- 6 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
- 3 slices sharp light cheddar cheese, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 bag Quest Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips
- Salt and pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using gloves, slice each jalapeno in half and remove the seeds and membranes. Stir together the cream cheese, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Crush the chips into crumbs and set aside. Spoon the cheese mixture into each jalapeno. Dip in the liquid egg whites and coat with the chips. Place them all in a lightly sprayed baking dish. Bake for 28 minutes.
Nutritionals for each popper (makes 16):