Quest Nutrition Dessert Nachos so good that you’ll want to eat them any time of day!
WATCH and try this #CrunchClean Dessert Nachos #15SecondRecipe for a guilt-free treat that is crunchy, sweet, and drizzled with chocolate.
- 1 bag Sea Salt Quest Chips
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips (35 grams)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1..5 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Truvia
- 2 tablespoons crushed pecans
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, unsweetened
Lay Quest Chips out on a plate. Melt chocolate chips with the coconut oil in a microwave for 35 seconds. Stir until smooth. Stir in the protein powder and Truvia and mix until smooth. Drizzle over chips. Sprinkle with pecans and coconut.
Nutritionals per serving (makes two):
Calories per serving: 226. Protein: 16.5g Net Carbs: 7g. Fat: 14g. Fiber: 4g.