May good fortune be in your favor. In celebration of the upcoming Chinese New Year, try these Quest Fortune Cookies! This #15SecondRecipe brings you classic flavor & #CheatClean enlightenment in each bite.
Yields: 10 cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-7 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr 47 minutes
1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
2 tablespoons warm water
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a microwave safe bowl add butter and sweetener and microwave for 30 seconds, then stir.
3. Return bowl to microwave for 30 additional seconds and stir.
4. Next add warm water and mix until smooth.
5. Add Quest® Protein Powder and stir until smooth.
6. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
7. Take a 1/2 tablespoon of batter and spread into a thin circle about 3 inches in diameter.
8. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until edges of circle begin to brown.
9. Immediately take pan from oven, flip dough over and loosely fold in half bring edges together but leaving center bubbled.
10. Next take a coffee mug and drape the center of the bubbled side of the cookie over the rim of the coffee mug until it begins to form a “fortune cookie” shape.
11. Let set on coffee mug for about 45 minutes.
12. After 45 minutes place coffee mug with fortune cookies still draped in microwave for 15 seconds.
13. Let cool on mug for 45 additional minutes.
Net Carb: 0g (0 sugar grams)