We found the protein packed pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and we couldn’t help but share! #CookClean
MINT CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES
Yields: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 18 min
1 tablespoon water
¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Microwave unwrapped Quest Bar® for 10 seconds, and roll out to ¼-inch thick with a rolling pin.
- Using a small, round cookie cutter, cut bar into twelve thin cookies.
- Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate and microwave for 10 seconds, then stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Brush chocolate on the top of six cookies. (These will be the cookie tops.)
- In a mixing bowl, stir Quest Protein Powder®, water, and peppermint extract until thick.
- Evenly pipe filling onto remaining six cookies.
- After chocolate has set, put the chocolate-brushed cookies on top of the cookies with filling.
Net Carbs: 2g (0 sugar grams)
Total Carb: 5g