Your blender is about to get some serious action. This healthy Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter Chocolate Chill is every shake lover’s dream come true. Give it a try!
Yield: 3 servings
Serving Size: 1-14 ounce shake
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 scoop Quest® Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1. Place everything but chocolate chips into a large blender.
- 2. Blend until thick and creamy (about 1 minute).
- 3. Pulse in chocolate chips.
- 4. Pour into three 15-ounce glasses and serve.
Calories: 173. Protein: 17g. Fat: 5g. Net Carb: 8g (1 sugar gram). Fiber: 1g.