A perfect dish for your Labor Day Weekend. This normally mild-tasting fish is #CrunchClean coated giving it a rich flavor and plenty of protein. Recipe by Amanda T. from her blog The Kitcheneer.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- salt and pepper
- 2 bags of Quest Protein Chips ( I used sea salt) but I bet the cheddar would taste great too!
- cooking spray
- 1 bundle of asparagus
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbs capers
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbs light cream cheese
- 1-2 tbs of dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a plastic bag, crush potato chips finely.
3. Dab tilapia with paper towels to ensure all excess liquid is removed.
4. Season tilapia with salt and pepper.
5. Dip each fillet in potato chips until fully covered.
6. Place fillets on baking sheet.
7. Spray tops of fillets with cooking spray.
8. Spray asparagus with coconut oil spray and season with a garlic lemon seasoning ( I used 1 tbs of Flavor God’s or Mrs.Dash) and place in oven with tilapia.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fish is done.
10. While fish is baking, make the sauce.
11. In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
12. Serve fish with asparagus spears and a side of sauce.
Macros per tilapia (makes four):
219 calories, 3.2g of fat, 2.6g of carbs, 33g of protein
You can find Amanda T. at: