#CheatClean Toffee Chocolate Chunk Muffins are almost as fun to say as they are to eat. These indulgent muffins are filled with chocolate chunks and perfect at any moment.
Makes 10 muffins. Recipe by Paige Alexander.
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar ~ cut into small pieces
- 10 squares Lily’s stevia sweetened Chocolate Salted Almond and Milk~diced into small piecs
- 1oz or 24 Almonds
- 1 Oat Fit Cinnamon Roll packet
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Dash Cinnamon
- Dash Vanilla
- 1/2 cup liquid Egg Whites
- 10 drops Toffee Stevia
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
Dice Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar and chocolate Bar into small pieces, set aside. Grind almonds and aats in Magic Bullet until powdered. Add Flax Seed, Protein Powder, Erythritol, Baking Powder, and Cinnamon to Bullet and blend again for a few seconds. Add to mixing bowl, and stir in Egg Whites, Toffee drops, Almond Butter and Cookie Dough/Chocolate pieces. Drop into 10 Silpat lined Muffin Tin and bake at 350 for 7 minutes for gooey centers, or 10 minutes for solid middle! Remove and enjoy.
Macros per muffin (makes 10):
118 calories, 3.6g carbs, 5.1g fat and 8.3g protein.