Let’s celebrate National Waffle Day the #CookClean way with this quick and easy waffle recipe! Enjoy!
VANILLA MAPLE WAFFLE
Yields: 3 servings
Serving Size: 1 waffle
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Protein Powder
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
3 tablespoons oat flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup almond milk
2 tablespoons applesauce
6 tablespoons liquid egg whites
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon maple extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon almond extract
Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat a waffle iron to high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Quest Protein Powders™, sweetener, oat flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk in almond milk, applesauce, egg whites, egg, coconut oil, maple extract, vanilla extract, and almond extract until smooth.
- Coat waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Add a ½ cup of waffle batter to iron and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Net Carb: 6g (sugar gram)
Total Carb: 8g