An elegant #CheatClean twist to a refreshing classic. A tropical paradise of flavors come together in this Quest Pina Colada Cups recipe by Amy C.
– 2 tablespoons Low Fat Greek Yogurt
– 2 tablespoons Low Fat Cottage Cheese
– 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Flour
– 4 pieces of chopped Pineapple
– Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, topping
Microwave Quest Bar for 10 seconds. Split into 2 pieces and flatten into 2 silicone cupcake liners. Toast in the toaster for 3-5 mins until lightly browned. While that is toasting, place greek yogurt, cottage cheese, coconut flour and pineapple into a food processor/blender and blend until smooth and cream. Scoop mixture into Quest cup and top with more pineapple and shredded coconut!