Brownies are great all by themselves, but when you add ice cream to the already perfect taste, something truly special happens. Get ready to enjoy the mouth-watering indulgence of a high protein Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich!
BROWNIE ICE CREAM SANDWICH
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Calories: 230 | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Net Carb: 14g
Total Carb: 20g | Fiber: 2g | Erythritol: 4g | Sugar: 2g
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 4 hrs 38 mins (cool time)
- 1 Quest Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 egg, large
- 2 tbsp Truvia
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups light vanilla ice cream (Halo Top)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare (2) 6-inch square pans with parchment paper.
- Place the cookie into a food processor or nutribullet and blend until fine crumbles form.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add in the remaining dry ingredients (protein, Truvia, oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt) and stir until combined.
- Add in the egg, butter and vanilla and mix using a handheld mixer until a dough forms.
- Separate the dough into two evenly sized pieces and press them evenly inside the pans.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, spread ice cream in an even layer over one pan of brownies. (Running a spoon under warm water will help to spread the ice cream in an even layer.)
- Take the remaining brownie out of the pan and set it upside down over the ice cream.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours before cutting into 6 slices, dipping in sprinkles and serving.