The Best Desserts are Three Desserts in One, Like These Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies!
As if brownies and peanut butter together isn’t good enough, we’re tossing in one of those other amazing dessert treats — cheesecake! This recipe is for when you absolutely must impress friends and family (or just your sweet cravings). Be sure to make enough to share!
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 brownie
Calories: 120 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Erythritol: 1g | Sugar: less than 1g
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 24 hrs (cool time)
- 1 Peanut Butter Brownie Smash Bar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2tbsp Truvia
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup low fat ricotta
- 6 oz light cream cheese, room temp
- 1 Scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 6″ pan with parchment paper
- Break the Quest bar into pieces and place in the microwave for 15 seconds. Remove and let cool.
- Place the bar pieces in a food processor or nutribullet along with remaining dry brownie layer ingredients.
- Blend until fine crumbles form then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add in the egg and butter and beat until dough forms.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 6-8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- using a handheld mixer, beat the ricotta, cream cheese, vanilla, and protein until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake layer over brownies in a smooth and even layer. Cover and chill overnight.
- Once chilled, cut into 12 evenly sized bites and drizzle with peanut butter.