NUTRITIONAL INFO (Blueberry Almond Muffins)
Yields: 10 | Serving Size: 1 muffin (66g)
Calories: 120 | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 4g (2g sugar)
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 22 min | Total Time: 32 min
2 Vanilla Almond Crunch Quest Bars®, broken into small pieces
2 egg whites
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup no-sugar-added applesauce
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup zero-calorie sweetener
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup plus ¼ cup fresh blueberries
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix egg whites, almond milk, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer on low.
- In a large second mixing bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder®, sweetener, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Add wet ingredients from the medium bowl to the large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on medium-low speed until well combined.
- Fold in the Quest Bar® pieces and ½ cup of the blueberries.
- Lightly spray ten foil muffin liners with cooking spray and fill each one ⅔ full.
- Top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 22 to 23 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.