OH HELLO PROTEIN LOVER. DO YOU LIKE… MAGIC?
Because these PROTEIN Cookie Dough Brownies are about to do a disappearing act.
BUT BEFORE THEY DO, YOU MUST ADD A SPECIAL INGREDIENT
It’s PROTEIN chocolate brownie mix, but basically it’s magic pixie mix…
BECAUSE NOTHING OF THIS WORLD SHOULD LOOK THIS GOOD
Not pictured: The incredible aroma. (Unfortunately this GIF isn’t scratch & sniff)
OH, AND HERE THEY ARE DISAPPEARING LIKE I PROMISED
NOW WATCH THE VIDEO AND MAKE YOUR OWN!
NUTRITIONAL INFO (RECIPE CREATED BY JOE CASTRO)
COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 Brownie
Calories: 228 | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g | Net Carb: 9g (1g sugar)
Fiber: 12g | Total Carb: 21g | P/CAL: 32%
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Total Time: 40 min
4 tablespoons butter (melted)
1 cup zero calorie sweetener
1 sugar-free chocolate bar (4oz)
¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line an 8×12 inch pan with parchment paper.
3. In a mini blender, blend Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar® into a powder.
4. In a large bowl beat eggs until fluffy and light yellow.
5. Add the powdered Quest Bar® mixture and continue to mix until incorporated.
6. Melt butter and chocolate bar in microwave until smooth.
7. Add the Quest® Protein Powder, butter/chocolate mixture, cocoa powder, applesauce, vanilla extract, and salt and mix to combine.
8. Heat Cookie Dough Quest Bars® for 15 seconds and roll out to the size of the pan.
9. Pour brownie mixture onto the rolled out Quest Bars®
10. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
11. Remove from oven.